Pages

About me

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
~Short Introduction~ A girl who's currently busy with college stuff and try to manage free time *sigh DDD;* who likes to watch anime and read a manga even she's already 18 *agedoesn'tmatteranyway* Currently addicted to J-drama and K-drama *Haruma Miura (SHOT;DDDD) Who likes to collect thing related to ----> P-A-N-D-A *^* Trying to improve her writing skill~~~ Doesn't really like sport but I <3 badminton and jogging 8DDD *wanna be my badminton Partner? xP* Who likes to play a game sims3, browsing worl wide web I am a facebook-er, blogger, twitter and zincview-er ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wanna know more? ask her~

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kimi Ni Todoke Live action x3





If you want to watch Kimi Ni Todoke real Live Action Go to this link --->
http://www.viki.com/channels/2247/videos

Enjoy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment